A world renowned company specializing in programs for a healthy diet and weight control. Before you start, set your personal goals and make friends with a measuring tape. Don’t stress over the amount of kilograms the scale shows you – the most important thing is how you feel. Is your clothes too tight? Maybe it’s high time you did something about that. And remember – the only person you should compare yourself to is yourself!
Herbalife was founded in 1980. In more than 30 years, Herbalife has helped millions of people have a healthier body and reach their goal weights. Today, Herbalife is active in over 80 countries throughout the world.
Herbalife products are bought only from official Herbalife distributers.
Preparation and Use
Follow our simple daily plans and reach your ideal weight!
In order to lose weight: Trade 2 out of 3 meals for Formula 1 shake
In order to maintain weight: Trade 1 daily meal for Formula 1 shake
In order to gain weight: Add 3 Formula 1 shakes to your daily meals
Tips for a Healthy Diet
1. Healthy Breakfast Start your day the right way! Breakfast is important because it starts up your metabolism and gives you the energy needed for the day. Try our Formula 1 shake with skimmed milk
2. Small, Frequent Meals Smaller portions you eat throughout the day will keep you energized and stop you from craving unhealthy snacks.
3. Nutritious Snacks Fruits, vegetables and small portions of protein – such as berries, yogurt or non-fat cottage cheese, during branch or in the afternoon, will help you avoid a heavy dinner. Try our healthy snacks!
4. Drink Water! Try to drink as much fluids as possible during the day (juices and carbonated drinks don’t count 🙂 Try our Thermojetics drink!
5. Essential Nutrients Your body needs nutrients to function properly. A diet is well balanced when we take all necessary nutrients in the appropriate amount. Your body needs nutrients to function properly. Essential nutrients are proteins, carbohydrates, fat, minerals, vitamins and water. Try our special nutrition!
6. Vitamins and Minerals Vitamins and minerals are an important part of a diet and are needed for a healthy body and metabolism. Try our Multivitamin Complex!